Pages

Cotton Commercial:Jazmine Sullivan




I'm really digging this music integrated campaign. Jazmine is a lovely talent and sweet young lady so befitting for... a... fabric? Yes perfect for a fabric. She's a tad more hardy than linen and less course than leather. So cotton, maybe not the pima variety, but the egyptian blend of cotton. Jazmine's voice can be as everyday and warmly familiar as well worn jeans or as crisp as a freshly pressed custom tailored button down oxford. I'm wearing cotton for the rest of the summer now that I've seen this spot. Well I was probably gonna do that anyways but this is a stylish good look.


See more here & download this song for free also. https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

1 comment:

andrea said...

i really like the way the spots are shot, they make me want to go shopping with her and I love the online component as well. very smart.