Pages

Disney's Princess & the Frog Poster


Disney gives little black girls something they've been wanting forever; a story starring a little girl princess made in their own likeness. This will be a great addition to the Disney vaults and make a lot of ebullient brown babies. It would have been interesting to see Kasi Lemmons, Suzanne DePasse, Tyler Perry or Spike Lee fill this void first. But I guess they were busy and it's not really their magical dancing cup of tea. So I guess it was really up to me to get my version out first.



My little black princess animated story involves an overgrown boy dressed like a girl. Her name is Princess Mabea. (S)He's a foul-mouthed, gun-totting, lovable little trouble-maker. Mabea always shows up at family reunions, cook-outs & funerals. There she finds a veritable buffet of stereotypical characters which he/she inevitably finds alt with and from there mad-capped hilarity ensues. Our lovable little pig-tail tressed Mabea is incorrigible and can't seem to stop her little ten year old self from getting in everyone's business and "bussin' caps" in asses and running from the "po-po!"

Ribbitted from Prostituted Thoughts. https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

5 comments:

Style Noir said...

Linked to and locked in-- even though I'm not part of the Battalion...

3L said...

I just wanted to let you know I linked to your blog today. Please read Funny Commercials when you get a chance.

Wardlaw said...

Wow! C-Money, I just read your little black princess story & if I'm not mistaken you're poking fun at the overgrown boy dressed like a girl stories. Which I'm not mad at you for doing so. It rightly should have been said a long time ago. I applaud you for being the bold brother that owns his manhood & rides in a chariot like the Black Gladiator & strikes down the zeitgeist! Keep up the good work! Your Advertising Kin Folk, JW a.k.a. Levalentino

Jewelry Rockstar said...

Ohhhhh! I like Tyler Perry. That is all.

MBB Founder and Editor Denene Millner said...

Well damn.