Pages

G2: Kevin, Kerri, Candace




I almost have a new favorite agency. It's called Smith/Jenkins or J+S or something nutty like Funktion (you know how these agency types do it). You see these are a few more poignant examples of great work by the great team that features Jayanta Jenkins & Jimmy Smith. I'm certain the other members of the team are truly equally important and worked just as hard, but you know I gotta keep working this whole black angle. It's kinda my schtick. These guys are rocking this ad game. I must do a post about Jimmy exclusively. Yo Jimmy holla at ya boy! Me and Jimmy go waaay back (about 30 blog post ago, I mentioned him). Get at me Jim. There are kids out there googling you right now. You need to be centralized here at "Black-ad-ah-pedia." You have my number, right Jim??



cred:
TBWA\Chiat\Day, Los Angeles, USA

Global Director of Media Arts: Lee Clow
Executive Creative Director: Rob Schwartz

Group Creative Director: Jimmy Smith
Associate Creative Director: Jayanta Jenkins
Art Director: Brent Anderson
Copywriter: Steve Howard
Group Account Director: Brynn Bardacke
Management Supervisor: Jiah Choi
Account Executive: Adam Bersin
Art Buyer: Dogan Datillo
Photographer: Thierry Des Fontaines https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

No comments: