Pages

Pepsi: The Logo is based on the the principles of the universe & life itself





Friend passed this along to me, thought I would pass on. Great stuff, for sure an interesting read and great chuckle. After looking over the document you may think of things like “this is how you make up crap for millions of dollars.” Make sure you download the pdf at the bottom of the page. Breathtaking.


peeped @:
YouWorkForThem.com

I suspect this was done by designers to confound (other) designers. Sorta like an inner industry jokey joke.

**UPDATE** It has become a cottage industry to HATE on the new Pepsi logo! Damn, How does that feel. I know I've done some ugly isht before but wow!

Thanks Levalentino https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

7 comments:

Mr. Clyde said...

“this is how you make up crap for millions of dollars.” isn't as accurate as 'this is how you get publicity for crap you made for billions of dollars'

Craig said...

LOL! Either way somebody got millions of doh-lars.

It's like the dog & pony show on crack!

>>Yahkeema<< said...

I saw this a few days ago, and it got me to shake my head and giggle.

Wardlaw said...

Here's what all that scientific, over thought out, brain surgery, rocket science logo, theoretical, analytic philosophy does for you when you over think a simple logo design. http://www.suckatlife.com/pepsiLogoBlowatlife.html

Anonymous said...

Why did I leave the agency side again?

E-RANTS AND INSIGHTS said...

For the longest time, I thought they were piggybacking the Obama logo, lol

shaun. said...

it's a plumber's butt crack.

let's be honest.