Pages

Absolut Vodka prettys up your bus ride

Every time I ride the bus I consider a life of drinking, so this campaign works for me on lots of personal levels. As an evolution of its ongoing “DRINKS” campaign, ABSOLUT VODKA has used the bustling streets of Chicago to bring to life the unique universes created by visionary photographers, Ellen Von Unwerth and Amanda De Cadenet. With a series of bus shelter installations, ABSOLUT has leveraged the imagery of talent such as Kate Beckinsale, Zooey Deschanel & Ali Larter to transform these shelters into tactile installations for people to enjoy. Bringing to life the worlds that embody ABSOLUT “Lemon Drop,” Twist” and “Bloody,” the shelters (which will run until late December) use original seating, stunning colors and even tropical plant-life.





cred:
TBWA\Chiat\Day, New York, USA
Creative Director: Mark Figliulo
Art Director: Jin Park
Associate Art Director: Nicolas Troop
Photographers: Ellen Von Unwerth & Amanda De Cadenet






//
https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

12 comments:

Yoli said...

Wow those are amazing! That top one is so cool!

Carol T. Moré said...

really cool blog! I found it now and add at my favorites! :) Cool selection on posts, cheers from brasil

HighJive said...

Dunno, this is an idea that looks good in a portfolio, but not too cool in real life. In Chicago, the seats are getting trashed by the weather and homeless folks. Not pretty.

Unknown said...

They're pretty, but it seems that they marketing to people who probably drink Burnett's. I'm just saying.

Tonia Lee Smith said...

Absolutely beautiful! I'm tweeting this.

Abdallah Anwar said...

Craig-

May I write about these ads on my blog? Of course I will give credit to KMBA.

Craig said...

A.B. by all means! #youknowhowwedo

Anonymous said...

I love it! This is how OOH should be. Very nice.

Amanda said...

This is so dope, Craig. Totally reblogging and will of course link back to you.

Craig said...

Amanda, you are always welcome!

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace claudia.

Craig said...

Thank you Claudia.