Pages

Coulda been Gap

But not really, they are just a few nice tries. After the recent Gap-gate (really? calm down people) debacle of the company trying to change its own logo and the subsequent titanic FAIL. It just won't go away, which might be ultimately good for Gap. As I troll these here web spaces I keep seeing more and more flap-de-gap. So I thought I would post a few attempts at rebranding the clothing retailer. Well what I saw was worse than what Gap did, so I just posted one collection from Fast Co.

The images above I found The Big Gap-glom above was found @ fastco design






// https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

3 comments:

jd said...

i like a few of these

Craig said...

Yeah Jenifer they woulda/coulda been nice. They seem like almost obvious evolutions.

shaun. said...

i actually like the idea of keeping the look, but making the type san serif. that woulda been the logical next step....without everyone going all insane.