Pages


Campaign for childrenswear made by the Bellerose fashion label. And yes the babies are saggin'. As in sagging their pants in a way that represents the fashion trends of the incarcerated. In spite of all the cuteness in these ads, I feel a little tear welling somewhere deep inside.

(I see they got Angelina Jolie styling black babies hair again.)




cred:
Happiness, Brussels, belgium
Art Director: Gregory Titeca
Photographer: Christophe Gilbert
Retoucher: Yannick Lecoq








//
https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

1 comment:

Bri said...

I don't think it's cool at all. I mean I have 4 nephews, 2 still in diapers and I know a full diaper can make the pants sag but I still don't see doing it on purpose as cool. I wonder how it'd look on older kids, 6 and 7...not that cute anymore I think. I guess they can get away with it in this age group.