This is just wrong for so many reasons. But I will resist to rant. O.K. well maybe just a list of the stereotypical subliminal and surface imagery & infractions:
- Having nasty public sex on a brother's head is just wrong and did I mention nasty?
- The inferior black male concept
- Black people as animal
- Black male as metaphorical machine or tool
- Servitude (indentured, enslaved or otherwise)
- Black people as inanimate object
- Strong black buck syndrome
- Black skin/culture/persona as standard or metaphor for cool (I still kinda like that one)
- Black person as a non thinker
- Black person as sexual object
- Did they get pulled over for just driving a black guy?
Are their more? Have any ideas or thoughts about what I left out?
Comment and I'll post them here. https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png