Pages

Spike Lee Designs Absolut Brooklyn Bottle


by Deidre Woollard (RSS feed) May 20th 2010 at 8:01PM Director Spike Lee is the bottle designer behind Absolut vodka'slatest limited edition flavor, Absolut Brooklyn. The bottle features a depiction of a brownstone with the number from Lee's childhood home in Cobble Hill and bears his name on the bottle. Inside the bottle is a vodka flavored with apple and ginger. It has a retail price of $29.99 . Each of the city editions of Absolut has a charitable initiative attached, as part of this campaign Absolut is donating $50,000 to Habitat for Humanity to help fund an affordable homes project in Bedford-Stuyvesant.

Previous city editions included Absolut Boston (black tea and elderflower), Los Angeles (blueberry, acerola cherry, açai berry and pomegranate) and New Orleans (black pepper and mango). https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

5 comments:

Tonia Lee Smith said...

I guess I'm headed to the liquor store

Sandra said...

wow, that's really cool. I have a cool Absolut bottle too, I showed it on my blog a few days ago!

Tiffany said...

Those flavors sound really good, I wonder where I can get a taste test.

Peace, Love and Chocolate
Tiffany

Creative Silence said...

Instant collectable...swipe.

Tafari said...

If this was a bottle of Tanqueray, it would be mine. Sigh!