Pages

Who's Googling Who -or- Search for More Sorrow




So, I'm on the internets every spare moment between working and pretending to work, right. And I notice this meme of people getting funny results from Google's search suggestion auto-fill-in thinga-thang. After a few amusing moments of finding results like : cars are "coffins" and people are "like slinkies" oh, and Advertising is "good for society," LOL, Oh that silly ass Google.

You know I have to see what pre-programmed search induced algorithmic comedic genius the Google-nets have in store for searches dealing with people of color and race. I was to say the least, not very surprised. I did imagine more simple-minded yucks from the amalgam of search preferences. But, instead I got this crap. From both sides of the mud slinging fence. We are so f*cked.
https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

5 comments:

Bri said...

My word...that's depressing. Wow.

Ego Trippin said...

You have inadvertently created a work of art worthy of an appearance on ffffound.com

indigo. said...

this saddens me.

Anonymous said...

I was always a C- math student. No, I was.

Craig said...

mtlb, you are refuting one of the two "positives" search engines say about you.

I'm owning all that sh*t!!!

no, just kidding.

Although I must say I am violently lazy when it comes to annoying ignorant & funny monkeys into scary states of less intelligence.