Pages

Tiger Woods Exits Pro Golf/Endorsements/Advertising/Money/Hoes



Here is the statement from his site.

I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity
has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children. I want
to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask
forgiveness. It may not be possible to repair the damage I’ve done,
but I want to do my best to try.

I would like to ask everyone, including my fans, the good people at my
foundation, business partners, the PGA Tour, and my fellow
competitors, for their understanding. What’s most important now is
that my family has the time, privacy, and safe haven we will need for
personal healing.

After much soul searching, I have decided to take an indefinite break
from professional golf. I need to focus my attention on being a better
husband, father, and person.

Again, I ask for privacy for my family and I am especially grateful
for all those who have offered compassion and concern during this
difficult period.

https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

9 comments:

shaun. said...

if we went around asking how many proathletes mess around with other chics, we would have enough pages, that we could enoigh pages to saddle stitch and make into a bible. from there we could start a religion and form a church choir.

i dont understand why everyone is so on his jock about this. Kobe must be relieved.

Craig said...

I'm with you Shaun.

Citizen Ojo said...

Great Golf Player, Terrible Player...He was involved in activities that he didn't know how to control. His best bet was to stay at home and work on his short game.

Craig said...

I really hate to see this. I hope he can pull his family back together, after all that is the most important thing. There was a GQ article that signaled this coming years ago, he basically said he wanted "basketball -football player caliber groupies."


He got groupies.

Creative Silence said...

Very sad indeed. I think the stigma is largely due to the fact that he is a golfer. For some reason the media doesn't get in such a tizzy when random pro football / basketball player gets caught dipping. Either way, he got caught slipping and this will cost him possibly his family and ALOT of money. Perhaps his less than perfect image may no longer be suitable for the powers that be in pro golfing...we already know the root of that...

I can't front though, I've seen some funny Tiger jokes surface since this all came to light. Let's see how long the comedians ride this gravy train...

FilthyGrandeur said...

@shaun.

except Kobe was accused of rape. Tiger has been in illicit (but consensual) affairs. very different things here.

but yeah, i'm also sick of hearing about it. i have even told friends i don't care about the latest celeb scandal and don't bother talking to me about it.

bangout said...

When he was banging out these nasty women didnt this idiot realize he could catch a std or even worse aids, and then pass it down to his wife. WTF! This is just disgusting & disturbing. My mom always said, what you do in the dark when no ones watching is a reflection of your true self. What we live everyday for people to see is basically a rehearsal, that is not ur true self.

Who you really are and what you want people to see are two different things. His world is literally crumbling, hes being exposed for who he really is. The damage is done. He now has to repair his image and hope for the best.

Sin is no respecter of person,color,money,or fame! He was in too deep the car crash was just culmination of all the sin & filth coming to a head.

Brit said...

i hate celebrity apologies! i'm not emotionally invested in who's diggin out who in pro-athletics. in fact, i feel like i was the only one not shocked when this story first broke [especially when i saw who all he was having relations with]. so why is this mess is all over my CNN? i'd like to watch some real news please.

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!