Pages

Soleterre: Spit up


“All children should be allowed to be children.”



I love the humor hate the hut! The backdrop seems so expected. Or should I say, it's a cliche straight out of the 70's. Does the woman have to be in a thatch roof/wall dwelling? Over all I think is good.


cred:
JWT, Milan, Italy
Executive Creative Director: Pietro Maestri
Creative Director: Bruno Bertelli
Art Director: Stefano Carli Ballola
Copywriter: Cristiano Tonnarelli
Photographer: Zona 13
https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

3 comments:

Ego Trippin said...

Haha, funny you posted this ad, as it caught my attention a few days ago on Ads of the World.

I'm not sure what to think of it. The positive is it's an unexpected tone for this public service, but is it a tad too whimsical?

Craig said...

What up E.T!!! I love the humor hate the hut!

n said...

I love the hut. Some themes are universal, wherever or however you may happen to live.