Pages

Precious Movie Poster 2

Precious, the Tyler Perry and Oprah Winfrey associated photoplay has issued another engrossing poster. I think it's intriguing on its own but if you see the trailer for the movie you would understand more the uncertain strokes and the deliberate ambiguity of the central form. I love the touch of the ID necklace allusion over the anthropomorphic chiaroscuro play behind it.
What! Yeah I said it, Tyler Perry & chiaroscuro in the same paragraph! Don't judge me! You don't know me like that!


https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

3 comments:

FilthyGrandeur said...

i just got chills when i read "anthropomorphic chiaroscuro." thank you for that...

Jamila said...

Wow!!!! You picked up a thesaurus when you were typing this. I agree with everything you said. Plus a..."That's hot!"

Craig said...

Jam, you know what... **eyes hard left**