Pages

Nike: MVP's Kobe & LeBron



Every few years somebody rehashes the tried and true puppet in a commercial idea. Maybe it's the realization of Americans' collective prepubescent tutelage before the constant glow of cathode ray tubes deeply implanting muppet mouthed messages & letter sponsored learnings into our psyche. It's how we were raised for the most part. And years later like so many Manchurian mind-mines when triggered by the right stimuli... I explode into gushers of pre-programmed toddler bliss. By Grover, I love this kinda spot! When the writing and the voice-overs are so well crafted the Master Puppeteers almost never fail to capture the perfect gesticulation that convey any nuance of emotion needed to sketch a great story.

Well did. https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

2 comments:

3L said...

I wanted to like it, but I found myself waiting for the punch line that never came.

Craig said...

I just like muppets.