Pages

McDonald's: Back in the Day


Something about that song .... juuuuuust aint right. But, But, It's an interesting juxtaposition.


I don't hate it. It just leaves a little something to be desired. But I like that they did it. Will it work for the consumer? It looks as if it's probably not directed at an African American target. That's actually what I like about it. The handling of the African American talent is not heavy handed or forced, it feels natural. They really sell a feeling. A slight feeling, but a feeling. I mean it is tea.

I wonder what my non African American friends think about this? Is this a good spot for the audience/ Or is it just so-so?


cred:
Arnold https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

3 comments:

shaun. said...

they are really trying....


first the r&b 10 piece nuggets and then the double fist pump.

is this Arnold in boston? cause that would explain alot.

Craig said...

Yup Arnold Boston.

3L said...

I'm tired of the same old same. I'm glad that they can have black music without someone break dancing or beat boxing so for that props. I think that in general standard commercial aren't effective anymore so I don't blame McDonalds for that. It is just good black can be normal.