Pages

Clear: Ice Arrows (Damn!)



Now dammit, that's what I call advertising! Sell the damn product by any means necessary. No concept too fetched, no idea feigned too incredible. Who says a shampoo can't be dramatic and dandruff isn't an antagonistic nymph with the power to destroy entire kingdoms of yore and fore. Just shampoo, don't make me laugh, never you, poo-poo my shampoo! Sell that aluminum chloride and those ammonia phosphates as if your very life depended on it, homey!!







cred:
Lowe, Bangkok
Creative: Clinton Manson, Dominic Stallard
Production Company: Believe Media, Los Angeles
Director: Floria Sigismondi
Producers: Anuch Mankongchuesakul, Liz Silver
DP: Guillermo Navarro
Editor: Jarret Fijal
Post-Production: The Mill Los Angeles
Music: Lillian Berlin https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

1 comment:

3L said...

I want to buy the shampoo just to let them know how much I like the commercial. That was as good as Lord of the Rings.