Pages

Is there a new creepy optimism in design?


Smile.


Half-a-smile



Smile-"E"


10 Million Dollar graphic design job smile!


Pop goes the weasel – Jack in the Box smile.


I'm noticing a new zeitgeist of late across the annals of design. I'm seeing positive overtures in the looks of things. Maybe it's because the economic slump has robbed me of my snobbish wealth and granted me the "euphoria of broke ass-ness" (don't laugh, it exist. Somehow, I'm happier with fewer clients). But the advertising and design work I'm seeing seems happier. Is everybody realizing life isn't all about money. Funny how that's easy to do when there's not so much money to go around.

Images right clicked and saved as from:
Brand New
https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

2 comments:

shaun. said...

a smile and a bottle of jack makes everything better.

Mr. Clyde said...

i am still mad they got 10 mil for that pepsi redesign come on!!! its a slightly tilted old pepsi sign....