Pages

Michelle Obama Covers Vogue Magazine


Magazine covers are still one of the best advertisements going for themselves and who ever is featured. Even as magazines wither and sale diminish the covers still rate among the most visible, sometimes controversial and memorable displays of public content. First "Lady O" always boosts sales and makes me proud at the same time. Somehow you just know she doesn't take no trash and could probably make your day with a well placed word or an aptly timed smile. She feels like the nation's big sister who would punch a bully for you.


https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing I can say...I'm still on the election day high and really happy to see Michelle and Barack...damn this feels good...

As an aside...I wouldn't F with Michelle...she looks like she's open for business and would shut your sh!t down if you come at her wrong...

I feel for the young boys that would try to date the Obama daughters when they are older...

Craig said...

Kwesi, you get my email? Hit me up.