Pages

Music I'd Like To See in a Commercial: Part VI

The Noisettes



Keep an eye on the black punk scene, it's poppin' off. This song's called "Don't give up. It's a high energy romp that rocks like Joan Jett and funks like early Prince. They are tons of fun. Don't sleep on this. C'mon black kids, keep up.








Hot fresh pumped funk, perfect for one of those new zippy little gas saver car commercials. Did I mention it would be great for a pet food commercials? I see it... really, Friskey's or something. Your just not there yet.





https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving that song/video "Dont Give Up", she's got a great voice and sexy style. You've just introduced me to a new band that I'll be keeping track of... ;-)

Thank you

Craig said...

aflacga, I'm with you. I'm really feeling this black punk thing.

Craig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.