Pages

Miss Jessie's




We have completely built our agency on black hair care. We have worked for virtually every hair care company there is in the states and a few internationally. It has been a labour of love. I decided about ten years ago the black hair care section of stores was the worst looking place in the store... Theme music swells... Dum – dum – dah... In a world where black hair is doomed to hurt the eyes and burn the scalps of the millions that would dare go near... one man set out on a quest to step down from the ivory towers with their long lunches, catered client meetings, reasonable deadlines, lofty budgets, budgets with money and money budgets! Budgets be damned! This time it's personal! WTH! This is best hair care packaging I've never done. Good job, kudos to the client!!!

cred:
www.hyperakt.com https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

3 comments:

haveawonderful said...

All I can say is "Wow".

Anonymous said...

I use it (I am a curly girl Brand Planner :-) and LOVE the owners (Miko and Titi) www.missjessies.com Holla

Craig said...

Can they contact me to do some advertising work!!