Pages

Everyskin, everyday E45 lotion




These are interesting. I could see this done with every shade African American skin from High yella, "my mama was French and Indian" to Deep ebon, first human black. Looks like I'm going have to steal this concept. I'll do it! (oh, like you haven't done it) I will bite these for one of my clients. That's right I said it, I'll bite it like Ozzy Osbourne on a bats ass! I'm really going for the whole good artist borrow but, great artist snack on bat ass, or something like that.

Comments?
I have no credits for this as of yet. If anyone knows who did these I'd love to have that info. Unless I sell it to a client first. At which time I will remove this post and proclaim my own glorious brilliance. https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

No comments: