Pages

Thank you to the kind stranger who mailed me this:


Some anonymous person sent me this in the mail. I'm not sure who you are but, I really appreciate it. I love vintage ads! No matter how offensive. They assuage my inner white guilt and remind me of how far we've all come. Unless it was some kind of freaky threat of bodily harm. In which case I'm sorry for what I did and vow to not repeat that dubious infraction again, whatever it was.

But seriously; Thank you!


//

https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha. No, there was no threat intended. Congrats on your new job.

http://tinyurl.com/6zbtk94

Tonia Lee Smith said...

I'm wondering what the hell they were thinking when they created this ad? The only appreciation I have for this ad is knowing that we've come a long way from this, though we still have a ways to go.

Kgreer said...

How many people you think it took to come up with the correct spelling for "I'se?"

Anonymous said...

kgreer,

I'se would guess only one clueless White copywriter.