Pages

Introducing KING




Check out the supernatural mellow sounds of King. I was just hipped by my homegirl Kristy!
Twins Paris and Amber Strother began their musical journey by listening to favorites of their parents together from the crib, and once they were able to crawl found their way to the piano. Amber nurtured her gift for singing by absorbing everything musical around her, and in turn developed an intricate, magical tone and one-of-a-kind voice, as well as a unique skill for composition and songwriting. Through exploring a melting pot of artists, genres, musical ideas and movements, Paris found her own personal voice for the keys. The twins spent years unknowingly ripening their craft of writing together until they parted ways and left Minneapolis, with Amber to pursue studies in Chicago and Paris to enroll at music school in Boston


More here.



//
https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

2 comments:

Paula said...

haha, so I see you saw the art already...my bad! p.s. I forgot how much I loved this blog...

Craig said...

:) Thank you Paula!