Pages

ASB creating futures... blah, blah, pretty type...



I don't know exactly what these are for. But I like the typography. Does that make them ultimately a fail... or did I fail? I think they are for financial services. This is when style supersedes substance. I like lint.








cred:
Droga5, New Zealand
Executive Creative Director: Mike O\'Sullivan
Creative Directors: Guy Roberts, Corey Chalmers
Art Director: Guy Roberts
Copywriter: Corey Chalmers




//
https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

2 comments:

Lee said...

These are really nicely done. I don't know that it's a FAIL...depends on how they were used I guess.

They're definitely a WIN for Walter Hansen.

Craig said...

True Lee, context is everything. It's lost on me, but somewhere they may know exactly who abs is and it works as a brand extension. Maybe?