Pages

TREY SONGZ & MELANIE FIONA FACE ROCAWEAR 2010






Rocawear took two fresh faces in the entertainment industry who have the capabilities of exploding to super-stardom and made them the face of this year's NEXT campaign. With their work ethic and drive, they continue to break through stereotypes and hurdled over challenges without compromising their brand. And amongst a sea of average artists, their music continues to sonically peak above without abandoning their R&B roots.

Melanie Fiona has an upcoming BET "Rising Icons" episode coming this summer as well as a new single for her upcoming sophomore album. Trey Songz is coming off of his chart topping six single success of his third album Ready and preparing the release of his fourth album Passion, Pleasure, and Pain on September 14. Two singles including the club friendly "Bottoms Up" featuring Nicki Minaj and heartfelt "Can't Be Friends" ballad are already climbing the charts while touring the country on his album titled tour with Monica.




cred:
Roc4life




//

https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

2 comments:

Tafari said...

Great campaign & Melanie is gorgeous. I met her on the streets in DC last year & she was super nice.

Stan said...

man I love me some Melanie Fiona!

I don't understand how some people get such a push and others don't. I picked up her album this spring and didn't know she was the one behind the single I heard all last fall "Give it to me right"

Despite the success of this summers hit "It kills me" and appearances on BET and now with John Legend wake up song, she seems to be heading down the Amerie track (Beautiful person, Great songs but no one knows you're the one singing them)

I don't really like Trey Songs but I wish to god I did the photoshoot for Rocawear. I saw the multi page spreads the Aug issue of XXL. Beautifully done.