Pages

Kanye West’s “Power” Video/Portrait

The last of the big ass videos along with the big ass video budgets. This kinda production money is only reserved for TV 30 second commercials around SuperBowl time or 2 hour long Tyler Perry movies. But if your gonna go big, this is the way to do it. I think it's GAW-jus, visually, it was the best one minute forty-two-seconds of my day... except when I'm looking at you Boo... you know who you are. (wink)


seent @ S&A





// https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

4 comments:

Tonia Lee Smith said...

I love it! right back atcha, {wink}

Craig said...

D'OH! LOL!

Kgreer said...

It is beautiful but he thinks so highly of himself. Hmm, has he not learned his lesson? Does he not know being humble is sexy?

The Audacity of Color said...

This video is epic. Kanye is cocky, but I think he has every right to be. Don't listen to me though, because I kinda love the dude. I dedicated all my posts yesterday to him. :)