Pages

Hi-Fi by Banta


I'm stealing this idea as soon as I get a chance. What, is that wrong? This shiz is just fun. I'm a lil bit of a jazz buff and a lot a bit a blue-note jazz albums design buff. So I'm having one of those damn, I wish I thought of that moments... really it's more like, "damn I suck and couldn't fathom some sh*t like this" moment.






music video for the upcoming concert season @ Bellavista Social Pub.
Director: Bante
DOP: L.Semplici
Hero: Moussa Kaba
producer: frisca
dog: ultimo
Produced by Filmatindustriali
https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

1 comment:

Get Togetha said...

I love the imagery of this clip. I"m a jazz enthusiast as well and the album covers of Jazz are a truly underrated aesthetic.

It was super cool the way dude was interchangeable with each cover....how'd he do that?

GT