Pages

(Amazing) Photographer: Chris Charles



A New York native, military veteran, and survivor of corporate America, Chris Charles founded Creative Silence Photography after years of suppressing his artistic side and doing the things he thought he should be doing. A child of the arts and the multicultural neighborhoods of Brooklyn, Chris uses his experiences to help translate his vision of beauty with the aid of a camera.

Currently based in Raleigh, North Carolina, Chris' niche is dramatic portraiture and editorial work. His approach is simple...strong imagery without pretense, as well as fusing art with technical proficiency.

Dude is one of my personal favorites.











www.csphoto-design.com
&
http://brooklynson73.blogspot.com
https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

7 comments:

indigo. said...

I'm glad he didn't keep stifling his creativity because these shots are really wonderful.

Craig said...

indigo, he certainly inspires me.

Tafari said...

Chris is the business!

Craig said...

Tafari, you got next, right?

Tafari said...

Im always down for next! Although my boy is a hard act to follow. Holla at me.

Stan said...

wow!! amazing imagery. I love the scope and composition of his work

Tonia Lee Smith said...

How did I miss this! I love his work.