Pages

Alex Varanese: The Imprint

"The Imprint, the latest in a growing series of prints I'm working on instead of the much larger time travel project I keep mysteriously talking about. I started work on this one a couple weeks ago after finding myself suddenly enamored with the idea of colored stripes or shapes being "projected" across arbitrary surfaces, expecting to spend no more than a few days on it. Of course, as is always the case, those "few days" quickly multiplied. I'm rather happy with the results, however, so I suppose I shouldn't complain."
Alex Varanese




!






https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

3 comments:

Creative Silence said...

This is amazing work here. Blown away by this...

Craig said...

CS, Dude has a lot of work in this vein. check his link.

Stan said...

is this the same guy who did the blueprint 3 cover? if not, I like his work anyway