Pages

Photographer: CRAIG MCDEAN




Interview Magazine has sat down with the king of hip hop Jay-Z for a chat. The interview discusses Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter’s favorite movie characters, his presidential buddies, collaborations and his rise to fame that has been sustained over such a long period. Jay-Z turned 40 last year and is at the pinnacle of the Hip Hop world with his writing, producing and record label dealings. It’s a good read and gives you a nice little insight into the world of Jay-Z.


ELVIS MITCHELL here



hypebeast https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BTW, try Wifi blocker to disable all secret devices in your home or office.

Anonymous said...

Love the images

Get Togetha said...

I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of Hova...!!! And I'm loving Blue Print "Devil Worship"...III...


I kidd of course.

Stan said...

Nice photography. I shout you on on my blog for this!