Pages

Brand Jordan: Break to build



After "Simple Math" and "Lead The Charge Field Generals" NIKE is proceeding Become Legendary campaign, created by Wieden + Kennedy to promote a line of sneakers Jordan. Staying in the spirit of team conducted within the court and especially in practice. The video shows that to become a legend you must bear the charges and take the determination and commitment to another level. The name of the video is "Slap" and "Break to Build" turns out to be the new signature campaign. MJZ Production, directed by Rupert Sanders. https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

3 comments:

Max Reddick said...

I've caught this one several times on the tube. I was impressed. Thought about blogging about it.

Craig said...

Max it's not too late. Can I borrow it when you're done.

raafi said...

I found myself inhaling deeper and deeper throughout the spot. Then holding breath. And finally, release. Quality film.