Pages

"Say My Name" Documentary from Wieden & Kennedy Entertainment



A documentary by Wieden & Kennedy Entertainment... Well I'll be Dan! It looks good too. There is also an accompanying blog to support this not just as a film but a worldwide empowerment movement. Female emcees stand up! 

"Written, produced and directed by Dutch filmmaker, Nirit Peled, Say My Name is built around the lives of entrepreneurs, mothers and artists fighting to be themselves in a society that offers few opportunities for women and in an industry run by men and noted for its misogyny.

The female artists, who include Erykah Badu, MC Lyte, Monie Love and Estelle"

https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Avril Kuree