Pages

Music I'd like To See in a Commercial: Part IX: MPHO



Kate Bush has long been an odd favorite of mine. Nerdy to the tenth power, right. Sorry but my blackness belies the soul of all forms of geekiness and frowned upon navel gazer interests. MPHO reintroduces us to "Running Up That Hill" while taking Kate's more soulful undertones and hangs them a scosh closer to the auditory door for us all to enjoy. It puts me in the mind of an insurance commercial, although they may frown on so much running up hills, roads and buildings.


I had seent'it at SoulBounce. Thanks Mami, Stay strong sis!

**UPDATE**
There is a very eerie version of this same song already in this commercial (trailer).
https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I love Kate Bush. When I was a teenager, I wished I could marry her.

The Black Box Office said...

mpho could sing Mary Had a Little Lamb and I'd buy two copies. Nice piece. I liked some Kate Bush, but I was on the geeky guitar and keyboardy side with the Rush and Yes and King Crimson kids.

Anonymous said...

Check the daybreakers trailer:
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/daybreakers/trailer

Craig said...

Oh yeah baby! Thanks anonymous.