Pages

Finally a new website for Culture Advertising Design





We've been plugging along for months (years) at my little agency (teeny) with an old website. You see I am not a web designer (at all) and my interns (slaves) haven't been able to (ever) produce a web site we were happy with. I'm (a picky bastard) proud to announce we didn't design one at all (crowd roars). Instead we just bought a wordpress (cheap bastard too) template and tricked it out. So now you can see our (attempts at ) great work and there is even a place for (cuss-outs) comments. We've actually been working on a lot of web sites (plugging things to wordpress templates) these days. I may go so far as to say we (can get over) offer this service!
So see our stuff and (laugh) hire us for creative direction, art direction, graphic design (blah, blah, blah) etc. We do it for (that's right keep selling) Radio, TV and Print. We've won many awards (don't get me started on awards, but that's another parenthetic) and are cost friendly.


http://culture-ad.com https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

6 comments:

The Black Box Office said...

Oh wow I LOVE it!! Great work. I'm a little partial to black backgrounds and big pictures, but this is really good. Congrats!

Jamila said...

Congratulations, Craig and Brooke! I am very proud of you. The website looks great!

Kwesi Amuti said...

Loving the new site guys...great job!

Stan said...

Thank GOD!! It is so rare to see quality graphic/web design and to see Black faces at the helm. I salute you and hope to join you in the future.

Oh yeah, please re design all and I mean ALL of our haircare product packaging. African Pride, Jamaican Lime, Just for Me, all that shit. Please bring it out of the 90's In Living Color phase

Jewelry Rockstar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Craig said...

Thanks BBO! HMM BBO, sound like an online movie network to me! Need some help???

Thanks Jam! I'm waiting for yours.

Kwes Love, Thanks buddy when are we designing a font together??

Thank you Stan, It is the hardest work in the woooorld trying to bring AA companies into present time advertising and design wise. But it's a labor of love.