Pages

Obama for D&G



You've seen their ads, the highly charged and curious group photographs that suggest a gang rape or gay orgy. On his recent trip overseas, President Obama was photographed outside the home of the Ambassador to France. I like that we have a leader who isn't afraid to sit on some steps, ("disgracing the office," many will say) but I could not resist childishly converting the scene.

[Politics aside, I bet even kansmen find this dude cool]

Found this while shopping for Jetpacks!
This entire post was done by "Where's My Jetpack". https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

10 comments:

FilthyGrandeur said...

oh man i love this. not only does obama rule so much for this, you rule for this. it looks like it could be a pretty convincing ad...lol.

Max Reddick said...

Regardless of his job performance, Brother President is cooler than Santa Claus. If I were him, I would start charging a promotional fee just for wearing people's labels.

Jewelry Rockstar said...

FG, I only wish I did this. Click the jetpacks link at the bottom of the post.

Max, Dude's blood pressure is like 2 over 1 he's so laid back. No hypertension here.

Craig said...

Yeah these were done by Where's my jetpack.

Craig said...

The entire post comes from where's my jetpack, dude rocked it!

FilthyGrandeur said...

revision to my previous comment: obama still rules for this, where's my jetpack rules for this, and craig brimm rules for cross-posting this. and since i'm in a generous (drunk) mood, everyone rules for this.

Craig said...

FG, are you tying one on? Enjoy, wish I was there!

shaun. said...

everyone rules!!!!

Kiandra said...

i love this!

you rocked this...i thought it was an ad...so convincing...

is it bad that i'm in love with my president?

p.s. thanks for the love...i'm new here and loving your spot on the 'nets!

Beauty Is Diverse said...

Cool.