Pages

Thanks Black-Ad Fairy




It seems I missed out on just where to find the Dwele and McCafé extended remix version featuring Conya Doss. Well, it's right here! I mentioned the 365Black McDonald's site last week but apparently forgot to check it for relevant material. So while I was talking all that yang about what they coulda-shoulda had did. Well, they "had" did it already. Yep, did it and did it well. It comes complete with background footage of the recording session with ubiquitous cups of McCafé in camera shot. They also drop in the wonderful singer Conya Doss to spice things up just a bit more through expressing her love for vanilla. Calm down black ad-radicals she means the flavoring. They even give you the extended 90 second spot where Dwele actually gets to sell you a song, I mean sing you a sip, I mean croon you a cup of liquid love. We still get the tongue twisting M.C. brewing up his bubbly brotherly banter (I'm one to talk) at the top of the spot but hey, it works.




Thanks Black-Ad Fairy!


cred:
Burrell https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

4 comments:

shaun. said...

" I mean croon you a cup of liquid love"


i almost died when i read this. hysterical.

Craig said...

I'm trying to be like that Dj guy.

Anonymous said...

methinks black ad fairy works at a certain black ad agency servicing mickey d's. regardless, your original critique still holds true. the commercial is too long and too lame. if part of the goal was to drive viewers to the website for more videos, there were better ways to do that. all the hipsters sipping coffee in a club is so heavy-handed. who the hell brings fast food drinks into a club? i half expected to see ronald and mayor mccheese singing back-up.

Anonymous said...

The other youtube link you posted had a better Dwele cut. Even though I am NOT feeling poetry slam settings in any formation - I cannot front I will actually try the McCafe tomorrow so the spot must be working. I rather try this than the (KFC) free chicken :-P