Pages

Visa: Superfreak



Thas was dropped on me by my main man Clyde over at ProHipHop.com. Ya gots to check my man out!
This commercial does make me laugh, especially when the dude on the horse says, "Going back to China-town." I believe the line goes, "long and black and shiny, now."


cred:
TBWA\Chiat\Day, Los Angeles, USA
Global Director Media Arts: Lee Clow
Executive Creative Director: Rob Schwartz
Group Creative Director: Patrick ONeill
Senior Art Directors: Diko Daghlian, Brent Anderson
Senior Copywriter: Steve Howard
Senior Producer: Mary Ellen Duggan
Production Company: Epoch
Director: Phil Morrison https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

2 comments:

3L said...

Its funny to hear songs you grew up with as an adult and understand all the words your were singing as a baby. Fun commercial, anything with good music and dancing pretty much has my heart.

3L said...

I see this one on TV last night. Dare I say I don't watch enough TV, impossible.