Pages

Associate Creative Director: Aubrey "Oosaki" Walker

Welcome back y'all to the soul talent train. Where the hits just keep on coming. Let me introduce you to another really talented hard working brother, this guy exudes creativity. Lately he's been calling himself "Oosaki," I think that means passion in his own language, I told you the brah was creative. I don't think I've meet a more determined creative soul. At his core he's a writer, but I suspect the internal writer has many fights for dominance with the manifold creative personalities that haunt this dudes inner dome. I have watched him, from a distance mostly, go from student to intern to damn near top of the creative food chain. When you have the heart of a lion and the smarts of a pensive pachyderm, that aint very hard to do. I suspect we will have a lot more Oosaki type experiences to come.





















Aubrey does the kind of creative the African American market deserves. I can attest to how hard it is to push through any thing remotely like a concept for this market. It's a fragile line to walk. Companies come armed with research, numbers and mind sets that demand safety and conservatism for the AA market. Conservatism for the most liberally creative market in America, Hmm? It must be the Oosaki magic pushing his ideas to fruition. Thank God for Oosaki!



Dude eats fresh dookie chains for breakfast. That's how you feed a beast!


cred:
Aubrey Walker
Alter Ego: Oosaki https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Aubrey is the dude. I can attest to the fact of his massive creativity. It crowds out all the other bullshit.

Peasy

Craig said...

Peasy,
I'm with you. Dude is making sh*t happen!

Anonymous said...

and some of his best stuff isn't even up here. he's an awe to ideate with, and watch concept. yeeeaaa oosaki! signed, too lazy to open a google blog account :)

Craig said...

what else should I post send links!!! Please!

Anonymous said...

And he's great with a squirt gun in water fights.

Anonymous said...

He dream up his ideas at Reggies. Buy him a Jack shot and a Heineken and he'll tell you his creative secrets.

Anonymous said...

Another free mind... Get the rope!

Liperstein

Redline99 said...

I've been in the trenches with him many days and he is the TRUTH!! Definitely will work together again, sooner than later I hope.

100..or in my case 99

Anonymous said...

He's creative but he smells like bacon!