Pages

Ebony Covers: August 2008






I know these are here a little late to satiate blogophilia (my word, but you can use it ;-) standards. But, I wasn't blogging here when these came out, blog-gods forgive me. Wether you love Ebony magazine or were forced to look at them on your Big Ma's dollied coffee table. You have to give thanks for their unwavering love and constant uplift of Black people. Kudos to Ebony old school, the new editors, new style and Harriet Coles.

**UPDATE***

I just learned that Ebony/Jet may be on it's/their death bed (like many other popular publications). Some people are suggesting we subscribe en-masse. What do you think?

Thanks H.J. https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

2 comments:

Craig said...

Oh no. They have to grow and fast. Evolution is the only way to survive.

Style Noir said...

To tell you the truth, I'm still wondering how they've managed to last as long as they have.