Pages

My President is Black... and he blogs too





Have you seen the new White House web site??? It's lovely. And, and, there's a... get this... dude's got a blog. Well, Barack doesn't actually sit down and rack his brain about what to blog everyday (the nation and the economy provides that) but, it makes the government feel so damn accessible. I did say feel, right. A brother is trying to hold on to that black man cynicism... but it's melting away in the Obama glow. Yes we can... Damn I need a hug. https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

4 comments:

Mr. Clyde said...

i'll bet you good money an intern updates it! lol

Style Noir said...

Risk-- most definitely.

Otherwise, lol @ this post. I'm right there with you-- in the desire to hold on to cynicism so tightly, it nearly combusts from the pressure. How will we define ourselves, if not by inordinate, sometimes-- only sometimes-- unwarranted levels of anger?

I need a hug, too.

Lol...

Anonymous said...

You are right. It's like all our lives we breathe cynicism towards Orwellianism(1984) . Now what, technology has never been implemented and at our tips. I love this. What a time to be born,be free, be black, to be able to read a blog wow!
Well said, thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

I've seen the new White House web site and as a designer/developer/typographer I gotta say Obama's team has their game on super tight...I still hold on to the cynicism though since the hardest part of Web development is not launching but maintaining...I'll check it in a year and see if they are still going strong. But much improved from the old site...and don't worry ya'll I got hugs for those that need 'em...lol!