Pages

You'd buy anything from Ricardo Montalban


Ricardo Montalban died yesterday, so we'll honor his memory by posting this ad for the 1975 Chrysler Cordoba. That may not seem like much of a tribute, but just stop and think about every Chrysler you've ever owned, and the company's financial performance over the past decade. That Ricardo managed to make one of their cars sound like the most decadent vehicle since Caligula's chariot is pretty impressive. Plus, it was either this or something from The Wrath of Khan, which didn't seem fair.

—Posted by David Kiefaber
Ripped entirely from AdFreak.



Suave personified! RRRRRR.I.P. https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I use Ricardo M as my avatar image, like I did on your agency spy joint.

Craig said...

Mr. Rork or Wrath of Kahn?

Unknown said...

Actually, you made me have to go 'head and upload it. Mos def more of a Fantasy Island thing.Or the Cordoba.... Or this guy.

Craig said...

Ah, I gotta load that one up LOL! This dude is smooth and he knew it! He was rrrrrrolling them R's.

HighJive said...

Have to admit, I thought the guy died years ago. Oops.