Pages

Illustration/Design: Özlem Özgen aka SoulOff





It’s been a twisting road so far in terms of Özlem’s career. Although she studied cinema and television at university, she found herself more and more attracted to illustration, and shortly after graduation decided to follow her passion for design as a permanent career.

“I’ve been freelancing under the name Souloff for about two years now, with clients mostly in the clothing/fashion and music industries,” she says. Her mainstays are Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash in various combinations, though she has also been experimenting with handwriting and scribbling.

She says her main source of inspiration is music. “Ninety-nine per cent of the time, I’m listening to music while I’m working. I’m influenced by anything that has soul. For me, it’s something more than a job. As the lyrics say, ‘It’s a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing.’”









I don't have much info about this young lady but, her work is Glama-Sexy-Juicy! I meant that.




Oh, she's a libra, whatever wonderful thing that may mean.

...and she provides us with our friday time waster. An immaculate mind spacer piece of animation. The moral of which, if I explained it to you well, your brains would ooze from your head and gel on the side of your neck.




cred:
Özlem Özgen
SoulOff
& http://suppanova.blogspot.com
Location Ankara, Turkey
Job Designer/illustrator
Contact www.souloff.com
Software Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

No comments: