Pages

Music I'd like see in a commercial Part V

Giovanca



Feel-good music with influences from pop, soul, jazz, Motown and hip hop. Perfect for a fashion commercial, shoes, yeah, shoes & her music would befit a cat food spot like a too tight tunic. Giovanca: I was born in the 70s and grew up with the warm sounds of Dionne Warwick and Minnie Riperton, in the 80s supplemented with a solid dose of pop, while in the 90s I completely lost my heart to hip hop. This creates layers which cultivate personality and at the same time establish a certain sound.



The end result is an extraordinary and diversified record with international allure. With Subway Silence Giovanca demonstrates that she will not be restricted by genre specific regulations.

https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

6 comments:

shaun. said...

someone should write a book about how good hip hop was in the 90s. It played such a significant role in so many lives.

shaun. said...

ok...now that ive watched the songs...very good music. I agree with the usage you refer too.

added bonus: beautiful black woman that is not beyonce.

Craig said...

Aaaaw yeah! Can you say Public Enemy.

Wardlaw said...

She's FU-UH-FINE! Craig cast her for a photo shoot & invite me to the set. I will art direct with eye contact & swagger! LOL! O.K. Now that I got that out let me say something professional…Like may man Shaun, (insert clearing throat noise & jacking my pants up video here) Here we go; "I agree with Mr. Shaun. A book should be wrote about the significant role that hip-hop has played in the lives of many."

shaun. said...

lol, i came back to watch the video...because she is so fine.


Damn.

Jewelry Rockstar said...

She is very talented, and has a beautiful voice did anyone notice that????