Pages

Design Inspiration: Gnarls Barkley


Normally I would put this under "music I'd like to see in a commercial." (This would make for a cur-azy backdrop to a TV commercial. As always these guys are impressive. They are not afraid to bend the genres of music, race and conventional thought. I mean these are two hip-hop bred geniuses who have totally embraced the original hip-hop spirit of exploring music and sampling not just sounds but culture and artistic technique. Danger Mouse once again ally-oops with a new sound and Cee-Lo takes it to the proverbial hoop. As usual I'm thinking great music for a pet food commercial and dammit I don't know why! https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

1 comment:

shaun. said...

i admire all videos that Gnarles Barkley makes. Every time...Im amazed.