Pages

Fine Artist: Danté



One of my neighbors down the hall is a phenomenal fine artist by the name of Danté. Every few years we get together and rebrand dude. The things that come from this dudes mind and mouth are insanely artistically intelligent! His sense of humor is so deep it's troublesome. But the things that come from his brush I can't even begin to describe. So here is our meager attempt to visually encapsulate this expansive persona. Much love D! Shout at me when you get some minutes.


cred:
Culture A.D. https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

3 comments:

Mr. Clyde said...

Now that is a hot business card.

Style Noir said...

Just gorgeous. Will you do his website as well?

Craig said...

If he ask I would. No I will ask him. Good idea, we get to brainstorming on so many projects that we get about 1/10 of them done.