Pages

White Gold






Don't worry, you're still at Kiss My Black Ads and I will figure out a way to make this all about the blackness. But dang I totally missed this campaign. (Undoubtably a nefarious plot cooked up by the man due to his low tolerance threshold for the lactose intolerant a.k.a. the Black Man!) It was a viral I believe by Goodby, Silverstein & Partners of San Francisco. These sh*tz are hilarious. The over the top rock guitarist chocking his wailing milk ax into sonic submission, the dramatically empty hand gestures and that f*cked up 80's rock band hair, I love it. It reminds me of watching MTV back in middle school with Chad and Becky in my Mom's basement with... uh, um, yeah the man be holdin' us back from stuff. Because he knows we on the come up! Yeah! this is some ANTI-Obama sh*t. I see it coming from miles away. I peeped it. Yeah, what's up with them beautiful black sisters in the background. Never mind how historically accurate it may look. They always feel that coolness and unmittigated sex appeal can be achieved by proximity to women of color. In spite of me liking this campaign, I'm really mad about it! O.K. not really, Becky if you're out there twitter me.


http://www.whitegoldiswhitegold.com https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

No comments: