Pages

Music I'd like see in a commercial Part IV



Sarah White’s new EP Hiding Blind is kitsch yet a charmingly uncanny and mystical work of art. The smoky-eyed chanteuse is a songbird of a different flock with a sound fusing electrodub, crunk sounds, hip-hop, tribal and jazz-soul among other genres and interesting lyrical content. White does something rather odd: she sings in a somewhat haiku, on topics ranging from sexual encounters and unrequited love to rather interesting music.
http://blog.nu-soulmag.com



The good part of the song begins about a 1:15 seconds on this remix.

cred:
Sarah White https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

4 comments:

Rice Candy said...

Nice site!. Thank you for stopping by mine. I am currently looking for contributers as I will make Rice Candy a full color magazine. If you have any ideas for articles I would love to hear your ideas. Thank you once again!.
Also looking for illustrators,photograpers,writers and anyone who would like to contribute a creative idea and will like to see their work printed in a full color magazine. I would liketo try to get as many as I can involved.

www.ricecandy.net

Mr. Clyde said...

I'm feeling the whole song. But when I heard the second half It made me remember that age old question.

WHO GOT THE PROPS?

Anonymous said...

Really good post!

Anonymous said...

Nice and thanks!