Pages

Kareem Black; Photographer




This guy is really good. I haven't had the pleasure of working with him yet, but it's just a matter of finding the right client/project. I love when artist are so technically proficient that they are able to seamlessly express themselves. These Kool-aid ads are simply amazing. The nostalgia imparted by the imagery is spot on! These ads should have appeared in the Communication Arts Advertising Annual & the Photography Annual, but the fact is they would never in a million years understand how effective these ads are. I know these have been out for a while and I'm a little late to these but, they are very praise worthy.I think the Ads are from Uni-World. Great job!

cred:
Kareem Black https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

3 comments:

WWW.KAREEMBLACK.COM said...

Thank you very much for the kind words about the Kool Aid ads. They were actually shot through Ogilvy. I'm glad you enjoyed them!

best

Kareem Black

Craig said...

Really, Ogilvy, wow! Great insight.I wish I did these.

Anonymous said...

Something is a tad off for me though... the clothes are off if the early 80's late 70's for the first 2... I could have told you this was not UniWorld. Too insightful (they don;t let us Black Shops do that)