Pages

Declare yourself (part III)

Making Out Is Legal

This spot actually made me uncomfortable. So I thought I better post it. Brothers... calm down.

Thanks Johanna!

cred:
CLIENT Declare Yourself / Power of Entertainment

AGENCY Mammoth Creative Inc.
Creative Director/Art Director David Gassman
Creative Director/Writer Johanna Stein

PRODUCTION
Director Suzanne Luna
Producer Kevin Matusow
Director of Photography Kristy Tully
Production Company Traveling Picture Show

Online Riot
Colorist Marcelo Aprile

www.(they are new & don't have website yet).com https://sites.google.com/site/mayuradocs/PinIt.png

5 comments:

shaun. said...

i had to look away. The pda was making me sick to my stomach. and thats all i got out of that spot.

Kellybelle said...

Wow. That was...deep. I liked it. But I'm so surprised at how these young'uns take race for granted.

Craig said...

Kellebelle, it is surprising, but a sign of the times. Do I need to change the name of this blog?

Kellybelle said...

Don't you dare! I love telling people about it. I'm sure I say "ass" the first time.

Who were the actors?

Craig said...

@KelleBelle, my kids are now hip to the blog... I have to stop them from saying the name over and over again. I think they want to say the other word. The agency gave me a long list of credits, it didn't include the actors.